Rescheduling & Cancellation
Registration fee: Each class or program includes a non-refundable registration fee (10% of the price, but no more than $100 per class).
- Students may cancel up to 7 business days before the start of a class or program and receive all monies paid, less the non-refundable registration fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of registration receives a full refund, including the registration fee, provided the registration is not the business day before the class.
- Students may log into their profile and reschedule their class themselves.
- There are no cancellations or reschedules allowed within 7 business days. However, a student may reschedule the class per the retake policy guidelines.
- For exigent circumstances, students may submit a special request by email which will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bundles & Bootcamp Packages:
- Packages of classes and certification bundles can be completed within two years of the purchase date.
- There are no cancellations allowed within 7 days of the start of a program, which is the start date of the first class.
- Individual classes in the program may be rescheduled up to 7 business days before the start date of the class.
- Students are allowed to retake a course once within six months of the course date if the class is running with an available seat.
- To be eligible for a retake, students must complete the evaluation form provided at the end of the class.
- To submit a retake request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified three business days before the class whether a seat is available.