In this 2-day intensive training, gain insights into the three most powerful social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Learn about the potential and limitations of these popular platforms and decide which one(s) best suits your business.
A top digital marketing expert guides you through the creation, execution, and maintenance of a successful digital marketing campaign. Get started learning about the benefits of social media marketing on our blog.
Discover More Digital Marketing Courses at Noble Desktop
Please note this course is offered through Noble Desktop, our design and coding school, which offers a variety of digital marketing courses to help you cultivate the perfect digital marketing strategy for your business.
This course is offered at our design school, Noble Desktop. View upcoming dates and register for this course directly on Noble Desktop’s website.Register at nobledesktop.com
Take this class as part of a certificate program and save:
- Digital Marketing Certificate Sign up
Strengthen skills by working on real-world exercises and projects.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
What You'll Learn
- Determine the right social media platform for your goals
- Develop a successful social media strategy
- Create content that increases engagement and drives sales
- Learn how to gain more followers and expand your reach
- The importance of social listening and using social media analytics to improve results
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media Today
- A Look at Various Social Media Channels
- Determining Which Social Media Channel(s) are Right for You
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Introduction to Instagram
- How to setup your Instagram profile
- How to get followers on Instagram
- What type of content to create on Instagram
- Increasing Engagement on Instagram
- Instagram Stories
- Instagram Ads
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Best practices for setting up your LinkedIn Profile
- How to use LinkedIn to generate leads and sales
- LinkedIn Ads
- Leveraging LinkedIn Groups
- Introduction to Facebook
- Facebook Algorithm
- Facebook Business Pages
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Targeting
- Facebook Ecommerce
- Facebook Pixels
- Facebook Account Management
- Facebook Ad Optimization
- Facebook Reporting & Insights
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
You may be interested in these similar discounted packages:
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.
Market Your Brand Effectively
Approximately 74% of Facebook users log in daily, nearly 40 million LinkedIn users are in decision-making positions, and Instagram's potential advertising reach is 849.3 million users. In just two days, learn how to build, target, and convert leads from these social media giants through paid and organic marketing techniques.
Learn From A Digital Marketing Expert
Nicole McCullum is a digital marketing professional with over 14 years of industry experience. As the founder of a website design and SEO company servicing clients globally, Nicole is well-equipped to teach digital marketing. She specializes in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs generate more leads, attract more clients, and grow their business online.