Enhance Videos in Adobe Premiere
Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful, industry-standard software for filmmakingm, video editing, and motion graphics.
In this one-day Premiere course, you’ll learn file structure and organization, importing footage, exporting, using the timeline, creating titles, working with PSDs, and working with audio tracks by tackling real film projects in a small class environment.
We'll help you get comfortable with Premiere Pro's interface, and we'll take you through the most common and the most advanced features. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to add Adobe Premiere to your design repertoire. You'll learn:
- File Structure and organization in Premiere
- Key video terminology
- Importing videos and photos
- Timeline editing
- Exporting options
- Working with the Titling Tool
- Adding movement to layered PSDs and still images
- Working with multiple audio tracks
- Film editing principles such as shot composition and screen direction
- Integrating graphic assets
- Keyboard shortcuts to speed your workflow
- Resources to find footage to continue practicing the art of editing
This course is offered at our design school, Noble Desktop. View upcoming dates and register for this course directly on Noble Desktop’s website.Register at nobledesktop.com
Students get a custom workbook with step-by-step instructions.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
What You'll Learn
- Learn to cut and edit video & audio
- Create a travel promo by integrating a logo graphic
- Use a layered Photoshop file to create a title card
- Sync a video sequence to a voiceover narration
- Add subtitles, effects, and transitions to enhance your videos
- Learn key video terminology
- Implement client revisions by replacing and re-editing clips
- Export your videos for sharing
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
Travel Video: Intro to Premiere Pro
- Creating a new sequence
- Importing files
- Adding audio to the timeline
- Adding audio fades
- Adding video
Travel Video: Transitions & Adding a Logo
- Resizing a clip using Effect Controls
- Using the Cross Dissolve transition
- Adding a transparent logo
- Using a tint effect
- Working within title and action safety
Shanarra Title Card
- Adjusting audio volume
- Importing a layered PSD file
- Staggering layers in time
- Adding animation
- Adding a Linear Wipe effect
- Rendering for playback
- Adding text with the Type tool
Zoo Promo: Working with Voice-Over
- Adding voice-over & removing a section of audio
- Adding music
- Adjusting audio volume
- Adding the photos & videos
- Resizing a video
- Setting in & out points in the timeline
Zoo Promo: Animations, Effects, & Transitions
- Adding Zoom-In animation
- Adjusting existing keyframes
- The Slip Tool
- Adjusting animation on the Cross Dissolve
- Adding a Push Slide transition
Zoo Promo: Adding Subtitles & Exporting
- Adding subtitles
- Adding client revisions
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
Does this course come with a book?
Yes. This course includes a complimentary book or manual at no additional cost.
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.