NYIM offers professional development and corporate training programs in New York City. NYIM’s flexible scheduling options allow you to take classes weekdays, weeknights, and weekends to accommodate your busy schedule. Instructors at NYIM are also available to set up private tutoring sessions or on-site corporate training. Most courses include learning guides and online video libraries for additional training.
Professional Training in Data Analytics, Financial Modeling, Design, & Coding
NYIM’s suite of business courses includes data analytics, financial modeling, digital design, and programming. As an official Certiport testing center, NYIM offers certification programs in project management or Microsoft Office applications. For organizations, NYIM instructors can prepare and deliver custom training sessions suited to your unique business needs in Excel, SQL, Python, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office and more.
Are you a manager that would like your team to work quickly and efficiently in Microsoft Excel? Or a back-end developer curious about SQL and database management? NYIM’s classes help you fill the gaps in your skillset to increase your productivity, qualify for better employment opportunities, and give your resume a boost with certification.
- Data Analytics: Learn data analytics with courses in Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, Access, SPSS, and more. Whether you’re a statistician confirming findings or a data scientist, you’ll find training for beginners, intermediate, and advanced professionals at NYIM. Our data analytics courses prepare you to manage databases, analyze data, and present actionable insights.
- Finance & Financial Modeling: Master financial accounting, corporate finance, and investing principles in our finance courses. Build complex models in our workshops and intensive financial modeling courses. Program Excel with VBA or macros to improve your daily workflow. NYIM’s courses for finance professionals prepare you at all stages of your career, whether you’re an intern or seasoned professional.
- Design: Master in-demand design skills, including web design, graphic design, UX, video editing, and motion graphics at our design school, Noble Desktop, in SoHo.
- Coding: Develop the skills to build websites and apps, write back-end code, manage databases, or become a data scientist. Become a developer or data scientist with hands-on coding classes at Noble Desktop.
- Project Management: Launch your career in project management with comprehensive training and certification. Beginners can take the CAPM® exam to begin their career in project management, and experienced project managers can take the required training to prepare for the PMP® certification exam. If your duties include project management, project management courses will help you manage scope, time, and resources effectively for your project and team.
- Microsoft Office: Increase your efficiency with and earn certification in Microsoft Office. Automate your emails and spend less than one hour in Outlook every day. Create templates in Word and PowerPoint to help your team work more efficiently. Complete repetitive tasks automatically with macros in Excel. Import data sets into MS Access for reporting and analysis. NYIM’s Microsoft Office courses are essential for any professional that wants to accelerate their daily workflow and reduce time on administrative tasks.
- Business Skills: Improve record keeping, communication, and soft skills in NYIM’s business skills courses. Learn better bookkeeping practices in Quickbooks. Improve communication with team members and clients in our Business Writing courses. Utilize management training to cultivate future leaders and ensure a smooth transition from staff member to a supervisor. NYIM’s business skills courses help small and large companies function more cohesively.
Training with Real-World Applications
At NYIM, every class is small, and each student has access to the instructor for one-on-one support. In every course, you’ll begin applying skills right away. Students work through exercises while the instructor provides feedback on their performance.
Our custom curriculum was developed by a team of experts with industry experience. NYIM’s practical training approach requires students to complete real-world exercises. Each activity is designed to mimic the types of challenges students work through on the job.
NYIM student, Georgianna, writes “Garfield is an outstanding teacher who instructs in Excel in a logical, concise, and easy to understand manner. He is also kind and affable. I now know enough Excel to work anywhere–in just 2 sessions!”
Students don’t need to bring computers or purchase software to enroll in NYIM courses. The school provides computers with software installed for all classes from Photoshop to Excel and SQL. Every student receives a custom training manual, and in certification programs, students will have access to supplementary materials like exam guides and premium video tutorials.
Master In-Demand Skills
NYIM is a place that professionals and corporate teams train to fill skills gaps, advance their career, and increase their overall productivity. As technology changes, NYIM adds courses to meet the need for these in-demand skills and professionals return to add the latest technology or certification to their portfolio of skills.
Manager, Mourad Kattan adds “If you’re wondering what to learn to get ahead in your career, just look at our course portfolio. At NYIM, we only offer courses to meet the most in-demand skills. Whether it’s Excel, SQL, or a PMP® certification, NYIM offers courses with real-world applications that will make you a top candidate in the NYC job market.”
NYC's Best Professional Development Training
Since 1998, NYIM has trained more than 10,000 professionals and corporate teams in their one-day workshops, intensive bootcamps, and certification programs. NYIM classes have earned a 5-star average on Yelp from corporate professionals and managers. Nike, Zara, BNY Mellon, and Consumer Reports are just a few places where NYIM alumni have started careers.