Microsoft Access Classroom Training in NYC
What is Microsoft Access used for?
Microsoft Access is a database management system used to store, analyze, and report features of large datasets.
With Microsoft Access, you can create a fully-functional relational database management system for all of your company data:
- Create and store data in a relational database management system
- Run Simple and Complex SQL queries to manage your data
- Connect with other Microsoft Applications, such as Excel
- Generate forms and reports
Our Microsoft Access Classes
You can choose from a wide variety of classes for both beginners and advanced database management professionals. We offer intensive programs for professionals that want to master Access quickly and specialized courses for individuals that want to develop their skills.
Why Learn Microsoft Access at NYIM?
Our Microsoft Access classes include the following:
- Practice exercises based on real-world skills
- Custom workbook with step-by-step instructions
- Free class retake within 6 months to refresh skills