Are classes still running?
All classes are running live online only until April 17, 2020 (subject to change based on guidance from local health authorities).
You can sign up for live online classes on or before April 17th, or for in-person classes after April 17th. In any case, you can retake the class for free within a year (see below).
Our live online training is interactive and hands-on, just like our in-person classes. There are no extra fees and we'll work with you to ensure your setup is perfect. Learn more and watch a short clip from our live online training.
Free Retake Period Extension
We have extended the free retake period to up to one year for any signups or class dates between March and April 2020. This allows you can attend live online now and come back in-person anytime within a year of the class date. Learn more about our Free Retake Extension.
We are allowing attendees to reschedule at no charge or keep class credit for up to two years. Email us at email@example.com.
Student and Staff Protections
We are monitoring the developments and closely following CDC and local health authority guidelines. Specifically, we are
- Providing hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and washing stations
- Cleaning each room before and after each class
- Requiring all students and instructors to follow hygiene guidelines before entering a classroom
- Limiting in-person attendees per class to keep spacing between students
- Not allowing any students or staff to enter the facilities who exhibit symptoms
Protect Yourself & Others
See the World Health Organization's advice for best practices: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public