One (1) Hour Interactive Session, meeting New York State Mandated Training Requirements, effective October 9. 2018.
Corporate & private training available
Students get a custom workbook with step-by-step instructions.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
1. What is Sexual Harassment?
- Sexual Harassment is defined. Forms such as verbal, visual and physical are explained. Participants build understanding through the use of individual activities to evaluate examples of what is and is not Sexual Harassment.
2. Sexual Harassment & the Laws protecting individuals.
- Explanation of the laws and consequences. The difference between Sexual Harassment and Sex Discrimination are also addressed. Examples of court rulings are shared.
3. What does it look like and what do you do?
- How to recognize potential sexual harassment incidents.
4. Complaints & investigations
- What happens if there is a potential incident? How do you report it?
5. Management responsibilities
- The expectations of managers to prevent and act upon claims of potential harassment.
6. Prevention – what can you do?
- Suggestions are shared. Group discussion led to generate additional ideas.
7. Question & Answer Period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
Does this course come with a book?
Yes. This course includes a complimentary book or manual at no additional cost.
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.