Conflict will exist in the workplace. Employees must build their capabilities in managing conflict. It is helpful for participants to build their understanding of the different approaches available to handle conflict, their own primary style to address it and to realize other ways to approach conflict in the future. This half day training program provides an opportunity for participants to learn how to resolve conflict in a variety of ways.
Corporate & private training available
Students get a custom workbook with step-by-step instructions.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Learn From The Best
We’ve been training professionals since 1998, with hundreds of 5-star reviews.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the five approaches to manage conflict and when each is best to be applied
- Complete the TKI® assessment to increase self-awareness of current approaches used to manage conflict
- Recognize how to assess and select appropriate strategies to handle future conflict
- Practice with colleagues in small groups by evaluating and presenting the ideal approach to use for resolution of a case study.
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
1. An overview of conflict in the workplace and the benefits and challenges that result is shared.
2. Participants take an assessment to understand their current primary and least used approaches to handle conflict.
3. The five approaches to manage conflict are introduced and pros and cons of each are discussed.
4. Participants practice by evaluating case studies and then applying their learning to plan for conflict resolution in their work environment following the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
Does this course come with a book?
Yes. This course includes a complimentary book or manual at no additional cost.
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Most of our courses can be taken again for free. However, this course is not available to retake for free.