In this comprehensive and affordable classroom training, you'll work on real-world projects in Excel, SQL, and Tableau.
- This bootcamp includes our Excel, SQL, and Tableau courses at a 15% discount. To register, choose "Custom Schedule" on the right and select your dates at checkout (a total of eight 1-day courses).
- It is highly recommended to attend the Excel classes before SQL and Tableau.
- A PC with the applicable software will be provided for each course. A free retake for any course is available within six months.
- There are no prerequisites for the course; however, attendees must be comfortable with computers and prepared to learn advanced concepts. Previous experience with database management tools is helpful.
Register for a Package
Choose Custom Schedule below and choose your individual class dates during the checkout process.
$1950 60 Hours In-person classroom training
Corporate & private training available
The Data Analytics Bootcamp includes
Excel for Business Fundamentals
Master the core Excel functions in this one-day course. Automate calculations and data entry. Apply formatting to text and cells to make your spreadsheet scannable and visually appealing. In this hands-on training, you will learn all the basics to use MS Excel as your primary data processing tool. You'll produce polished and print ready spreadsheets while learning tricks to accelerate your workflow.
Intermediate Excel for Business
Go from beginner to experienced professional: summarize data with Pivot Tables, write advanced functions including VLOOKUP, and learn techniques to expedite your workflow. Use tools and formulas to format text. Manipulate data visuals with advanced charting skills. Use statistical formulas like COUNTIFS and SUMIFS to learn more about your data. At the end of intermediate Excel, you'll unlock powerful techniques that will help you complete tasks more quickly.
Advanced Excel for Business
Advance your career with this essential course for professionals that use Excel daily. You'll make functions more flexible, take Pivot Tables to the next level, and automate tasks with macros. Utilize Excel's most important tools with training in core database functions. If you have a strong working knowledge in Excel and want to save even more time with custom shortcuts and advanced features, this is the perfect course for you.
SQL Level I
Learn how SQL is used within relational database management systems. Connect to SQL Server and write queries with conditions. Use functions to calculate and format data before it’s presented on screen. In SQL Level 1, you’ll learn everything you need to write SQL queries on your own.
SQL Level II
Master views, subqueries, logic statements, and data conversions in SQL Level 2. Combine advanced SQL functions with fundamentals like inner and outer joins to proof your work. Develop your skills in SQL by writing advanced functions to gain more control in your relational DBMS (Database Management System).
SQL Level III
Master advanced SQL processes and controls. Create stored procedures and temporary tables. Connect to external data sources like Microsoft Applications applications and manipulate data with constraints, indexes, and triggers. In SQL 3, you’ll gain the skills to begin a career in database management.
Tableau Level I
In this course, you will be introduced to the field of data visualization and the various tools Tableau Public offers. Through concepts and exercises, you will learn to identify datasets to connect to, explore, analyze, filter and structure their data to create their desired visualizations.
Tableau Level II
In this course, you dive further into Tableau tools and customization of your visualizations. This course requires to have completed Level I in Tableau.
What You'll Learn
- Aggregate and summarize your data in Excel with formulas & functions
- Visualize data in Excel with Pivot Tables
- Create charts and tables to interpret data in Excel
- Use SQL to sort, filter and summarize data from larger databases
- Learn advanced database queries and procedures
- Manipulate, format and understand data in Tableau
- Present visualizations and create dashboards and stories