Dive into digital marketing by learning how to increase your web traffic, generate and convert leads, launch a successful email marketing campaign, and use Google Ads and Google Analytics.
In this one-day Digital Marketing class, you’ll learn the strategies and skills needed to succeed in online marketing and promotion. We will cover the following topics:
- Intro to Digital Marketing: Learn more about the role that digital marketing plays in today’s business landscape. Get a proven framework for creating a successful digital marketing strategy.
- Google Ads: Learn the difference between Google Ads and Google Organic Search. We'll help you set up a Google Ads account, and we'll guide you through the process of setting up a new campaign.
- Email Marketing: We'll help you launch a successful email marketing campaign, and we'll show you how to build and grow your email list.
- Google Analytics: Learn how to get started with Google Analytics. We'll help you interpret the data you collect.
This course is offered at our design school, Noble Desktop. View upcoming dates and register for this course directly on Noble Desktop’s website.Register at nobledesktop.com
Students get a custom workbook with step-by-step instructions.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
What You'll Learn
- Key skills needed to increase traffic to a website, generate leads, and get sales
- How to reach your target audience online
- How to turn leads into sales
- How to analyze data from Google Analytics to improve your return on investment
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
Intro to Digital Marketing
- What digital marketing is
- Establishing your business positioning
- Define your target audience
- Establishing goals, objectives & KPIs
- Creating a strategy for achieving your goals
- Introduction to Paid Search
- How PPC Works
- Understanding the Google Ads Auction
- Google Ads Account Structure
- Targeting Capabilities to Reach Your Ideal Clients
- Ad Groups Best Practices
- Keyword Match Types
- Keyword Research
- How to Select Keywords
- Best Practices for Writing Ads
- How to Test Ads
- The Role of Landing Pages
- Setting up Phone Call & Conversion Tracking
- Introduction to email marketing
- What is needed to succeed at Email Marketing
- Building an email list
- Choosing an email service provider
- Different types of email
- Planning your email marketing
- Writing for your audience
- List building strategies
- Email Deliverability
- A/B Testing Emails
- Increasing email open rates
- Email best practices
- Measuring and analyzing results
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to setup a Google Analytics Account
- How to install Google Analytics Tracking Code
- How to test to confirm codes are installed and tracking correctly
- How to Link other Google Accounts to Google Analytics
- How to create Filters
- How to set up Conversion tracking
- How to create goals in Google Analytics
- An overview of the Google Analytics Dashboard
- Key Google Analytics Reports
- How to leverage Google Analytics data to improve performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
Does this course come with a book?
Yes. This course includes a complimentary book or manual at no additional cost.
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.