Awareness and understanding are keys to better presenting ideas and consistently making a favorable impression. In this full day training session, how others perceive you and how you want to be perceived are areas of focus. Learning to interpret your own body language as well as others’ can enhance communication and presentation skills. Image and appearance are addressed. A personal brand is established to ultimately improve perception and overall executive presence in the workplace.
Corporate & private training available
Students get a custom workbook with step-by-step instructions.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
What You'll Learn
- Understand what it means to be authentic and how to influence others
- Establish credibility at different levels
- Focus on self image and address areas in need to improve overall presence
- Interpret your own body language as well as others’
- Develop a personal brand
- Enhance communication and presentation skills
- Learn to identify potential opportunities to connect and leverage relationships
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
I. Authentic Influence
- How to engage and impact others regardless of position power.
- Build and establish trust at different levels.
III. Image and Appearance
- Focus on subtle modifications in attire and body language to positively impact how you are viewed.
IV. Body Language
- Recognizing actions that can negatively or positively impact communication and perception. Learn how to increase self-awareness and control, embrace feedback and improve through constructive coaching.
- How to captivate your audience and command presence.
VI. Personal Branding
- Crafting the message you want to convey.
- Maximize your opportunities and build rapport as you connect to achieve your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
Does this course come with a book?
Yes. This course includes a complimentary book or manual at no additional cost.
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.