In this one-week summer program in Midtown Manhattan, you'll learn core and advanced Excel, financial accounting, corporate finance, and financial modeling.
- Day 1: Core Excel Skills: Learn formulas, functions, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, advanced analytical tools, and shortcuts
- Day 2: Advanced Excel for Financial Modeling: Cover financial functions, Excel modeling, sensitivity analysis, and Excel techniques you need to succeed as a financial analyst
- Day 3: Accounting, Finance, Intro to Financial Modeling: Review essential financial accounting and corporate finance concepts needs for financial modeling
- Day 4: Financial Modeling Intensive: Build a Discounted Cash Flow model on a real public company
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills. Familiarity with Excel and corporate finance is helpful but not required. Those with no prior knowledge of finance/accounting should reach out beforehand for free pre-class learning.
More Financial Analyst Courses
- Our core Financial Modeling Bootcamp is offered throughout the year and strong working knowledge of Excel is required.
- For those who need an Excel refresher, our Financial Analyst Training Program covers Excel, modeling, accounting and finance, all at one affordable price.
- Take this course along with Python for Data Science and save 25% in our Finance Technology Bootcamp.
- Check out all our Financial Modeling and Excel courses.
Register for a Class
No group class dates are currently scheduled. Contact us for corporate or private training.
We provide computers to use during class. This course is available on PC only.