In this two-day Digital Marketing Bootcamp, you’ll learn how to develop an actionable digital marketing strategy that meets your goals.
A digital marketing expert will provide you with a proven framework for success and guide you all the way. Topics covered in class include, but are not limited to, website fundamentals needed to increase conversions, email marketing strategies, and how to develop and execute a successful content marketing strategy.
Please note this training is available through our design and coding school, Noble Desktop, which offers a dynamic range of digital marketing courses with flexible scheduling.
This course is offered at our design school, Noble Desktop. View upcoming dates and register for this course directly on Noble Desktop’s website.Register at nobledesktop.com
Take this class as part of a certificate program and save:
- Digital Marketing Certificate Sign up
Strengthen skills by working on real-world exercises and projects.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
What You'll Learn
- How to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Essential elements every website should have to increase conversions
- The important role of email marketing in your marketing strategy and how to succeed at email marketing
- How to develop and execute a successful content marketing strategy
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
Day 1 - Digital Marketing Strategy
Intro to Digital Marketing
- What is digital marketing?
- The digital marketing landscape
- A look at digital marketing channels
- Establishing goals, objectives & KPIs
- Leveraging social media for growth
Target Audience Identification
- How to identify your target audience
- How to build customer personas
- Tools for researching your targeting audience
Developing Your Positioning in the Market Place
- Identify what makes your company unique
- Develop your positioning statement
- Develop a value proposition
Developing Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Identifying your top goals
- Establishing a budget
- Design Tactics
- Tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Measuring Results
Day 1 - Website Fundamentals
Introduction to the Hub & Spoke Model
- The role of your website
- Three questions every website should answer
- Developing a user-friendly website structure
Designing an Effective Homepage
- The role of your website homepage
- Elements of a successful homepage
- Using persuasion in design
Designing Effective Product Pages
- Product page formats
- Best practices for product pages
- Features every product page should have
Day 2 - Email Marketing
Introduction to Email Marketing
- What is email marketing
- The role of email marketing
- What is needed to succeed at email marketing
Building Your Email List
- A look at email permissions
- Mistakes to avoid
- Strategies for building your email list
Email Campaign Creation
- The three types of emails
- Mass email vs Automated email
- The different types of email campaigns and when to use each one
Designing Effective Emails
- The elements that affects email success
- Best practices for creating each element
- Best practices for email content
Email Campaign Optimization
- A/B Testing
- Optimizing open rates
- Optimizing click through rate
- Delivery vs Deliverability
- Developing a good email reputation
- Steps for ensuring email deliverability
Email Lab: Create an email
Day 2 - Content Marketing
Introduction to Content Marketing
- What is content marketing
- The Role of content marketing
- Planning your content strategy
- Creating a content calendar
- The different types of content
- Mapping content to buying stages
- Utilizing content curation
- Content creation best practices
- Why you need to promote your content
- Where to promote your content
- Creating a content promotion plan
- How to measure the success of your content marketing
- KPIs for content marketing
- Identifying opportunities to maximize results
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
You may be interested in these similar discounted packages:
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.
Grow Your Brand
This course is designed to give beginners the practical skills they need to jumpstart their digital presence or grow their existing brand. Examples and exercises emphasize how different techniques can be applied to real-world situations and use cases. Previous digital marketing experience not required.
Learn From A Flexible and Skilled Instructor
Nicole McCullum is a digital marketing professional with over 14 years of industry experience. As the founder of a website design and SEO company servicing clients globally, Nicole is well-equipped to teach digital marketing. She specializes in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs generate more leads, attract more clients, and grow their business online.