Finance Training New York City
Learn Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, & Financial Modeling in Hands-on Training Classes
NYIM offers financial training courses for a wide range of topics, including financial statement analysis, core financial principles, and Excel techniques used in finance. These finance courses are perfect for those working in or seeking employment in investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, wealth management and real estate.
Private & Corporate Training: These finance courses are offered as private and corporate training. You can choose from any of the topics below, or request additional finance concepts you would like to learn. Inquire today about our finance training programs.
For regularly-scheduled group classes, we offer Finance Essentials in Excel, and Financial Modeling in Excel.
Corporate Finance Training
- Stocks: P/E Ratios; IPOs; trading terminology
- Bonds: Types of bonds, bond terminology, yields, yield curve
- Enterprise Value: What is Enterprise Value and how is it calculated?
- Stock Options: Call & put options; employee stock options; Black-Scholes Model
- Futures: What are futures and how are they different than options?
- Future Value & Present Value
- Net Present Value (NPV) for investment decisions
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Comparing NPV and IRR methods
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Model
- Leveraged Buyouts (LBO) and private equity
- Mergers & Acquisitons (M&A)
Financial Accounting Training
- Types of financial statements
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Working Capital
- Financial Ratios
- Financial statement footnotes
- Financial Functions
- Advanced Formulas & Functions
- Data Tables
- Goal Seek
- Applications of Excel in Finance
- Core Financial Concepts: Market Cap, Enterprise Value, Stock Options, & Bonds
- Core Accounting Concepts: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Financial Ratios
- Financial Projections: Project the core financial statements
- Discount Cash Flow Valuation: Derive the value per share of a company using a DCF valuation
- Real Financials & Data: Look up and use real and live pricing and financial information for a public company
For private or corporate Finance training, call 212.658.1918
or email us. We can offer training at your location or ours, and could customize the Finance course content.