Gain insights into paid advertising and discover the essential elements needed to create a successful campaign through Google Ads (formerly AdWords).
In this two-day bootcamp, a digital marketing expert will guide you through a comprehensive look at all aspects of Google Ads. We’ll cover setting up and managing a successful campaign, generating leads and sales, and tracking conversions to maximize results while saving money.
Please note this bootcamp is available through our design and coding school, Noble Desktop. Start your research today, and don't miss out on an opportunity to learn more about digital marketing through our suite of courses.
This course is offered at our design school, Noble Desktop. View upcoming dates and register for this course directly on Noble Desktop’s website.Register at nobledesktop.com
Take this class as part of a certificate program and save:
- Digital Marketing Certificate Sign up
Students get a custom workbook with step-by-step instructions.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to Google Ads
- How to set up and manage a Google Ads account
- Keyword Strategies
- How to use Match Types to Control Who See Your Ads
- Bidding Strategies
- How the Google Ads Auction works
- How to Create Ads That Convert
- Landing Page Best Practices
- How to Setup Call and Conversion Tracking
- Navigating the Google Ads Interface
- Optimizing your Campaign for Maximum Results
- Remarketing for Search & Display
- Campaign Automation
- Display Advertising with Google Ads
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
Introduction to Google Ads
- What is Google Ads?
- Google Ads Terminology
- The Role of Google Ads
- Understanding the Google Network
- How Paid Search Works
- The Pillars of Google Ad Success
- What is Keyword?
- Different Types of Keywords
- What is Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Methodology
- How to Choose the Right Keywords to Target
Creating a Google Ads Account
- What is a Campaign?
- Campaign Types
- Campaign Goals
- Naming Your Campaign
- Choosing Campaign Types
- Location Targeting
- Delivery Method
- Bid Strategies: Manual vs Automated
Keyword Match Types
- What are match types?
- How to use match types
- What is an Ad Group?
- The Goal of Your Ads
- Anatomy of a Text Ad
- How to Write Compelling Descriptions
- Introduction to Call to Actions
- How to Test Your Ads
- Ad Policies to Comply With
- Ad Extensions
Ad Rank & Quality Score
- What is Quality Score?
- How Quality Score Affects Your Campaigns
- Quality Score Factors
- Understanding the Ads Auction
- What is Ad Rank?
- How Ad Rank Works
- What is a Landing Page
- Landing Page Use Cases
- Types of Landing Pages
- Steps to Building High Converting Landing Pages
- What is a Conversion?
- What is Conversion Tracking?
- Different Types of Conversions to Track
- Steps to Setting Up Conversion Tracking
- Linking Google Accounts
Overview of Google Ads Dashboard
- Understanding Reports in Google Ads
- Analyzing Reports in Google Ads
- Analyzing & Optimizing Campaign Performance
- Data Segmentation
- Bid Management
- What is Automation?
- When to Automate Your Account?
- Steps to Automating Your Account?
- Understand what audience targeting is
- A look at the different types of audience targeting
- How to setup audience targeting
Remarketing with Google Ads
- Introduction to Remarketing
- Types of Remarketing
- Why you need Remarketing
- Developing your Remarketing Strategy
- Installing your Remarketing Code
- Launching a Remarketing Campaign
Display Advertising with Google Ads
- Introduction to Display Advertising
- Understanding the Display Network
- Bidding Strategies for Display
- Targeting via the Display Network
- Ad Formats
- Display Campaign Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
You may be interested in these similar discounted packages:
Does this course come with a book?
Yes. This course includes a complimentary book or manual at no additional cost.
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.
Take Advantage of Google Ads
Use Google Ads to improve your business rankings and show up at the top of search engine results! Google Ads goes hand-in-hand with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) because it is a fantastic way to test drive keywords to see which ones truly generate conversions.
Google Ads have a tremendous range. Reach your desired demographic through proven industry tips and tricks.
Learn From a Digital Marketing Professional
Nicole McCullum is a digital marketing professional with over 14 years of industry experience. As the founder of a website design and SEO company servicing clients globally, Nicole is well-equipped to teach digital marketing. She specializes in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs generate more leads, attract more clients, and grow their business online.