Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a crucial part of any growing business.
Over 90% of all web traffic is attributed to search engines, and good SEO ensures your website ranks high in search engine results through the use of specific keywords.
In this two-day bootcamp, familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of SEO and gain an edge over your competition through hands-on lessons in search engine optimization and competitive keyword analysis.
Please note this training is available through our design and coding school, Noble Desktop, which offers a dynamic range of digital marketing courses with flexible scheduling.
This course is offered at our design school, Noble Desktop. View upcoming dates and register for this course directly on Noble Desktop’s website.Register at nobledesktop.com
Take this class as part of a certificate program and save:
- Digital Marketing Certificate Sign up
Strengthen skills by working on real-world exercises and projects.
Modern computer classroom with your choice of Mac or PC to work on.
Small In-Person Classes
Get personalized attention in small groups with an expert instructor in the classroom.
Refresh the course materials within six months for free as long as there's space in the class.
What You'll Learn
- Intro to SEO & the benefits of SEO
- How Search Engines Rank Websites
- Keyword Research Techniques
- Techniques for Writing SEO Content
- On-Page Optimization Best Practices
- Off-Page Optimization
- Link Building Strategies
- SEO Tools to Spy on Your Competition
- The proper way to setup your website structure for SEO
- Mobile SEO: Key elements for mobile optimization
- SEO Audit: what is it & which tools to use
- Measuring & Reporting on SEO Success
Full Course SyllabusDownload PDF Outline
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- What is search engine optimization
- Meet the search engines
- How search engines work
- SEO impact on businesses
- What is a keyword
- The different types of keywords
- Examining the intent behind a keyword
- Understanding the progression of a search query
- Steps to keyword research
- How to find the best keywords to target
- How to discover your competitors keywords
- Competitive keyword analysis
- Keyword research tools
- Keyword research lab
- How to identify your competitors?
- What to analyze?
- How to use your competitive analysis for keyword targeting?
- What is SEO content
- Different types of SEO content
- Steps to creating SEO content
- How to factor in your customer buying journey when creating SEO content
- How to evaluate your competitors content
- What is on-page optimization
- Elements of on-page optimization
- How to optimize Meta data?
- The importance of sitemaps
- Examining the perfectly optimized web page
- On page optimization lab
- What is off-page optimization
- The role of backlinks
- Best practices for link building
- How to build internal site links
- How to get backlinks
- Strategies for achieving high ranking
Designing for SEO
- How to structure your website
- How to organize your web pages
- How to design your website navigation
- How to use rich snippets/structure data
- What are Meta robot tags
- How to use Meta robot tags
- What are 404 error pages
- Tips for creating 404 error pages
- What are 301 redirects
- How search engines handle 301 redirects
- The importance of canonicalization
- How to implement canonicalization
- How website speed influence your rankings and how to improve it
- Factors that influence Mobile SEO
- The importance of Mobile SEO
- A look at options for creating mobile friendly websites
- Characteristics of mobile websites
- Creating mobile focused content
- Step to YouTube Video Optimization
- Keyword Research for Video Optimization
- How to Optimize YouTube Videos
- Factors that Affect Your Video Ranking
- Types of Videos to Create
- How to Promote Your Videos
- What is an SEO Audit?
- How to conduct an SEO Audit?
- Tools for conducting an SEO Audit?
- SEO Audit Lab
Measuring & Reporting on SEO Success
- KPIs for Organic Search
- How to Report on SEO Progress
- Demystifying SEO Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to bring a computer?
No. We provide a computer with the necessary software for each attendee. Choose a Mac or a PC during the checkout process.
Are discounts available for this course?
No. This course is not eligible for any discounts.
We offer discounts for packages of classes, including our Excel Bootcamp, SQL Bootcamp, Data Analytics, and PowerPoint Bootcamp.
We also provide discounts for ten or more classes purchased together. Please reach out for more information on our voucher programs.
You may be interested in these similar discounted packages:
What if I need to retake this course? May I retake it for free?
Yes. You may retake this course for free once within six months, provided that the class is running with an available seat. For more information, visit our policies page.
Enhance Your Marketability
This SEO bootcamp is intended for business owners, marketers, and front-end developers who want to increase their range of digital marketing knowledge and bring valuable insights to their company.
Discover SEO Secrets & Best Practices
Work on your own project in one of the most comprehensive SEO courses offered in New York City. Don't miss out on an amazing opportunity to ask questions and get them answered right away!
Learn From A Flexible and Skilled Instructor
Nicole McCullum is a digital marketing professional with over 14 years of industry experience. As the founder of a website design and SEO company servicing clients globally, Nicole is well-equipped to teach digital marketing. She specializes in helping small businesses and entrepreneurs generate more leads, attract more clients, and grow their business online.